Department: Family Care Kids Early Development and Learning Center
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position: Infant Room Teacher
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday
Pay Range: $16 – $20/hour
Join the Christian Family Care team and help us strengthen families and serve at risk children in the name of Jesus Christ! We are a social services agency and have been serving at-risk children state-wide for 40 years. We have done this by acting with empathy and compassion, embracing diversity, and exemplifying integrity.
Christian Family Care is looking to hire Teachers and Assistant Teachers for the infant room of our preschool, Family Care KIDS. We are a certified Best Christian Workplace organization and accredited through the Council on Accreditation. This position pays a competitive salary of $16 -$20 per hour and provides a flexible benefits package which can include health insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holiday, and retirement plan.
As part of the Family Care KIDS community, you will help to:
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for all guests, children, and their families.
- Create a classroom atmosphere that is Christ-centered, exciting, engaging, age appropriate and stimulating to foster growth for a child’s social and emotional development.
- Overseeing security, cleanliness, and maintenance of classroom as well as document incidents in the classroom.
If hired, we pay the cost of:
- Az Fingerprint Clearance Card
- TB Screening
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Continuous Training in Trauma Informed Care
If you have 6+ months classroom experience and a HS diploma or equivalent, please apply now!
Please note, this position post is a summary of expected job functions and qualifications. A full job description will be provided during the recruiting process. Applicants must be able to pass 5-panel drug screen.